where to get help
We understand that times are tough and that families are struggling to make ends meet.
The first thing you must do is talk, to us or a family member. Let us know if you need help. We can point you in the right direction and can help at school by checking in on your children.
Don’t be too proud. We are all finding things hard at the moment.
Hopefully, some of the information on this page can help you. If you come across some support that you think would be useful for other families, please share it.
tell us if you are struggling
“No one has ever become poor by giving.”
- Cornwall Council – Cost of Living Support
- Cornwall Council – Family Support Fund
- Free School Meals – Cornwall Council
- St Austell Food Bank
- St Blazey Recycle Reuse Resale CiC
- Par Track – Healthy Living
- Remake Cornwall – Community Fridge in Par
- Care & Support in Cornwall
- Squires Field Community Centre – Fowey
- Cornubia – Par
- Too good to go – food app for unsold food from shops, sold at low prices.
can you help?
If you know of any great support organisations or networks that our parents should know about, please let us know.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 4 pm